DISCLAIMER: FOR EXHIBIT USE ONLY
Children's Health Coalition
A HEALTHCARE-PRACTICE INITIATIVE TO
INCREASE ACCESS TO LIFE-SAVING VACCINES
Facilitating Equitable Access to Vaccines in the Americas
Through a joint initiative with the Pan American Health Organization, Regional Office of the World Health Organization for the Americas, Vaccine Ambassadors funds the purchase and international logistics of high-quality vaccines for children and families in Latin America and the Caribbean.
In order to maximize impact, vaccine selection is based on priority needs identified by in-country public health experts. In addition to aiding in the recovery of routine immunization programs, Vaccine Ambassadors provides emergency vaccines during natural disasters and humanitarian crises.
- Be part of a global health initiative that saves lives through vaccination
- Membership acknowledgement on our website and social media platforms
- Graphic badge identifying your practice as a Children’s Health Coalition member to post on your digital platforms and newsletters
- Communication updates to engage and inform your team on Vaccine Ambassadors’ ongoing work
- Recognition for the collective impact as a Children’s Health Coalition member